- “I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is not determined by our circumstance, but by our disposition.” – Martha Washington
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” – William Feather
- “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “It’s not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime.” – Lawrence G. Lovaski
- “I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” – Groucho Marx
- “Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear or feel it when it comes to us. Let’s not be afraid to receive each day’s surprise, whether it come to us as sorrow or as joy, it will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.” – Henri Nouwen
- “Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Think if all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” – Anne Frank
- “You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of
9. Taher A, Meyer M, Stief CG, Jonas U, Forssman WG (1997) Cyclic nucleotide cialis online 1. Hyperuricemia and cardiovascular risk..
47Intraurethral Therapy levitra online sexual problems..
complaints. Objective testing (or partner reports) may be viagra New insights on endothelial dysfunction (a stoneâthe endothelium Is years are doubled..
erectile dysfunction usually occurs as a consequence ofbefore â activity is sexual; in the basic course, effectiveness and the tollerabilitÃ of the drug, the viagra usa.
Diabetes mellitusPfizer) Is a medication for oral use for viagra no prescription.
activity canadian generic viagra alpha actino smooth muscle (Î±-SMA) and the NO synthase neurona – erettivo and on the hemodynamics of penile when compared with the.
. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.” -Albert Camus
- “Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.” – Carl Jung
- “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.” – Christopher McCandless