Conflict is primarily created by exclusion. When someone feels they are excluded, or their ideas are excluded, or their needs are excluded, then conflict will be present. Conflict itself is not bad, but left unattended turns into contention. Contention is always wrong and never helps.
Author: Mareo McCracken
Unity and Peace
If you can achieve community unity combined with inner peace, you are done, you have already won.
Understand More, Agree Less
You can understand someone, and totally disagree with them. Understanding does not equal agreeing.
Agreeing often means changing your principles, beliefs, and values. You can come to an understanding without coming to agreement.
Being Our Being
Is there a difference between who we are what we think?
Who we are is a product of what we think combined with what we do, because that is who we are being.
True Colors Shine Bright
Extreme confidence is evidenced by true humility.
Low self-esteem and arrogance have no place in either.
Even when you disagree, support them anyway.
Even when you assume they are wrong, support them anyway.
You don’t need to support anything that is wrong. You still need to support them as a person.
Support doesn’t mean helping them off a cliff, it means being there for them, correcting as needed, finding solutions, listening, and then making sure they know you are available.
How To Be The Perfect Victim
Here’s a few strategies to become the best victim you can be:
- Make everything, every interaction, every situation about you.
- Assume the worst in everyone else.
- Blame others for your feelings.
- Belittle others for having a different perspective.
- Find evil intent in the faults of others, while denying your own responsibility.
- See your reality as more real than another’s.
- Anytime someone disagrees with your delusions of victimhood shame them for not listening and not showing empathy or compassion.
- Don’t ever show gratitude when others adjust their schedule or plans to accommodate your victimhood.
It is crazy how similar being a victim is to being a narcissist.
Ignoring Is Compassionless
If you do not help them fix mistakes, you are not showing compassion.
Big mistakes require big correction.
Serious mistakes require serious correction.
All correction must be done with integrity, transparency, love, and care.
The Difference Between Strong and Weak
The weak in spirit and character always look for those who seem weaker to try and assert advantage.
The truly strong focus on helping those who may appear in need.
Choose The Right
Anytime reality is ignored you either win big or fail horribly. Take calculated risks, but always pursue what you feel is right.