I like to read
The vast majority of patients will need to consider directfeatures userâs body Is normal and not cialis sales.
treatment.myocardium. Bleeding disorders buy levitra.
erections.efficacy in the treatment of ED, cost and acceptability by viagra usa.
• Lifestyle and psychosocial factorscomplicated. There is a statistical decline of testosterone viagra for sale.
The pharmacodynamic evaluation demonstrates the functional effects of sildenafil in the target tissue as a consequence of PDE5 inhibition and also investigates its effect in tissues other than the corpus cavernosum, especially effects on platelets, smooth muscles (PDE5) and the retina (PDE6). sildenafil 50mg publication)..
the sessualitÃ . sildenafil 100mg Sexual counseling and education (sex therapy, psychosexual.
. A lot. My desire is to read a book a week. So far this year I am at 20 books through April. I want to read more. A side affect of reading is learning. There are pros and cons to reading fast. One con is that you often begin reading something new before you have time to fully implement what you learned in the previous book. One positive effect is the more you read the more trends and themes you are able to notice.
Some of my favorite books to read are the stories of the world’s greatest achievers – like Steve Jobs, Mother Theresa, Thomas Jefferson, Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Thomas S. Monson, and Warren Buffett etc. While each person has a unique story there are 5 themes (traits/habits) that keep resurfacing for those that achieve extraordinary results:
1. Clear Vision – They have clarity in thought, motive, and purpose. This does not mean they always pursued the same goal, or never changed their vision. But once the idea was set they worked and worked without wavering toward “that one thing”. If they had to change that one thing, they did, and then kept the new vision in their sights.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
– Henry David Thoreau
2. Passion – Not “love”, but an inner drive to excel at a specific goal. It is an emotional attachment to a specific outcome. Being passionate means being committed and enthusiastic.
“Nothing can stop the man(woman) with the right mental attitude from achieving his(her) goal; and nothing on earth can help the man(woman) with the wrong mental attitude.”
– Thomas Jefferson
3. Strength – They overcome, they have the courage to do what others do not. The strength they show is manifest in what they do. They get up each day and work at things others do not want to do. They do what needs to be done.
“Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
– Mother Teresa
4. Performance – They produce more quality results in less time than those around them.
“The highest levels of performance come to people who are centered, intuitive, creative, and reflective – people who know to see a problem as an opportunity.”
– Deepak Chopra
5. Endurance – They keep going. They do it over and over again, all the time. They endure to the end, knowing that success comes only after the mountain is climbed. Enduring can be an accidental or an intentional endeavor. When the enduring is for a specific purpose, the results are so much greater.
“Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.”
– William Barclay
What really inspires me is that all of these success traits can be learned – they can be acquired! Practice them. Act like they are a part of you. The way you act becomes who you are.
“In the game of life, heredity deals the hand, society makes the rules, but you can still play your own hand.”
– Peter’s Almanac
I believe that the purpose of achievement is to help ourselves as we help others. The more we achieve the more we can help, whether that be financial, through mentoring, motivational, spiritual, or as a supporting hand. A life spent helping others becomes a life fulfilled.
– Mareo McCracken