Here’s a few strategies to become the best victim you can be:
- Make everything, every interaction, every situation about you.
- Assume the worst in everyone else.
- Blame others for your feelings.
- Belittle others for having a different perspective.
- Find evil intent in the faults of others, while denying your own responsibility.
- See your reality as more real than another’s.
- Anytime someone disagrees with your delusions of victimhood shame them for not listening and not showing empathy or compassion.
- Don’t ever show gratitude when others adjust their schedule or plans to accommodate your victimhood.
It is crazy how similar being a victim is to being a narcissist.